Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Airport transfer

Opa Tours saved us during a day with all transport on strike. Super service, great car, very... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
173paulav
Seamless!

Opa Tours made our airport & ferry transfers seamless. The drivers were on time, if not early, and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $116.98
from $30.35
from $51.50
More Info
All reviews taxi service beautiful cars huge relief athens airport lovely driver airport pick up and drop clean van timely fashion mercedes car local tour great company initial email magical experience boat trip baggage claim reliable service perfect service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my parents on a trip of a lifetime across Greece and it would not have been possible without the dedicated team at Opa Tours. Our itinerary was super bespoke and they just made it happen. Everything went off without a hitch and we will be clients for life. I cannot recommend more. They are amazing and treat every client perfectly.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank KristinM2332
Mimika X, communications manager at Opa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your touching words! We are so happy we were part of such an important trip. Travel memories are some of the fondest and we are so happy our team was part of yours!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I own a small Greek olive oil company in Park City, Ut where we sell our families Greek olive oil locally. I have many people in my town asking me about taking a trip to Greece or helping them plan a trip to Greece. I always work with OPA!

Being of Greek origin myself and having lived many years in Greece it know the importance of "hiring a local" to really be able to visit Greece and experience the magic that you dream to live when you see the famous photos of the land. I often get customers that approach me that need tips or advice on an upcoming trip to Greece. I recommend my customers each and every time to work with OPA tours.

I have had my customers contact me after traveling to Greece and after experiencing the incredible "magic" they have felt while with OPA tours. From the initial contact with the team of highly experienced and knowledgable staff to the seamless execution of their trips, this company gets it right time and time again. My customers come back to me excited and joyful for all that they were able to experience while in Greece. It saved them time and money by hiring an expert or as I say "a local".

I get feedback that every one of their needs were met and their experience EXCEEDED their expectations. Debbie, one of the owners is a Greek-American and I trust her to create and execute an experience that will always exceed what is promised. She is very talented and understands both cultures which is such a secret to this companies success!

If you are going to Greece and want a flawless experience, to truly FEEL Greece in all its magic and glory, you want to work with this company! They will make your time in Greece unforgettable!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank cbhanos

Very touching review and we truly thank you for all your kinds words. We work hard, aim high and strive to be better each time around. Our ultimate love is this country of Greece and showing its raw, natural beauty and history to anyone who is curious enough to explore it. We are happy this passion shows through our services and dedication. Looking forward in seeing you here soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

“Opa Tours” always helps out when I have complicated transportation plans, which include two young children. I go back to them again and again because they are helpful, professional and friendly. Whether it is airport transportation for us and our mountain of luggage (plus car seats, right?) or going to a baptism all dressed up**, we always count on them! **bonus: ride is always smooth enough to do your makeup in the car ;)

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank aretidi

Happy to provide an environment were non-travel needs can also be met! Thank you for your review. We work hard in providing efficient and stress free service and are looking forward to repeating it as many times as needed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very well organized but unfortunately too much people on the boat. When I asked the Cptain about of the evacuation plan, he was not sure, what I spoke about.

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Boats can seem rather crowded, especially in the peak season months. We do apologize however that you questions and concerns were not thoroughly addressed by the boat crew. We hope your overall experience is an even better one next time around!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful! Came off a cruise and there was my name. They had us drinks in the car (which was awesome). Driver was so well dressed and friendly. Took us to where we wanted to go and then would come get us and take us back to the pier. I would recommend this group to anyone. You cant go wrong with the prices either. I will use them again.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Texanonthego

We are happy we were able to successfully assist you in your travels. Looking forward in doing it again!