Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Airport transfer

Opa Tours saved us during a day with all transport on strike. Super service, great car, very... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
173paulav
Seamless!

Opa Tours made our airport & ferry transfers seamless. The drivers were on time, if not early, and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $30.21
from $51.26
from $36.80
More Info
All reviews taxi service beautiful cars huge relief athens airport lovely driver airport pick up and drop clean van timely fashion mercedes car local tour great company initial email magical experience boat trip baggage claim reliable service perfect service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful! Came off a cruise and there was my name. They had us drinks in the car (which was awesome). Driver was so well dressed and friendly. Took us to where we wanted to go and then would come get us and take us back to the pier. I would recommend this group to anyone. You cant go wrong with the prices either. I will use them again.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Texanonthego
Mimika X, communications manager at Opa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are happy we were able to successfully assist you in your travels. Looking forward in doing it again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we met our driver at the airport, I knew we made the right choice. He was professional, funny and polite, the car was clean and good looking with plenty of space. Opa is well informed and very good at guiding and suggesting. They also arranged our hotel in the heart of Athens with a spectacular view of the Greek ruins. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Wacosta

We take great pride and care in the knowledge and service we provide. Our goal is to always make our clientele feel at home when traveling to our country! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I used Opa Tours for to travel from Athens International Airport to Kifissos Bus Station with my two young children, as I wanted to make sure that we were traveling in a taxi with appropriate car seats for the children. The communication prior to our arrival was excellent, we were greeted by a friendly driver who was very patient and great with the children as well. It was a short experience but would do it again next time!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank KerstinCyprus

We are so glad we were able to provide you with the service needed even for a short while! Traveling with children can definitely be a challenging task, we are happy we made things a bit easier!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have travelled to many countries and used countless of tour services. I had one of my best experiences with opa tours and I strongly recommend it to people traveling to Athens and want to reach a specific location on time, or want to get a good sense of the city! Amazing people running the business, always thinking what you will need next.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank biskosg

We thank you so much as we constantly strive to provide the best service and experience as possible! Showing off our city is what we do best! Glad we provided you with great memories to take back home!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Opa is the best! As a solo traveler, I appreciate their personalized and friendly approach to service.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Rebecca C

Thank you for your kind words! Looking forward in seeing you again!