“Delicious all-organic food in the center!”
Review of Resto - CLOSED

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Omonia
Komotini, Greece
“Delicious all-organic food in the center!”
Reviewed March 29, 2010

After an exhausting morning running around the center of Athens, my fiance and I happened across this small restaurant on Akadimias. We were attracted by the fact that it is all-organic. The decor is friendly and modern. The food was SO GOOD!

We had: salad with smoked salmon, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, tomato, sunflower seeds; fresh bread; bouillabaisse; bakalarokeftedes (fried fish cakes); and fava (yellow fava bean dip); and for dessert a lemon tartlet. Together with 3 beers (but they gave us two of them on the house) and a sparkling water we paid €37.

The food was delicious, original, and well presented. You can really tell that it's organic by the taste. Fava is one of my favorite dishes and this was actually the best fava we had ever had. It was also the only time I've ever had really good bouillabaisse in Greece. The service was really good too.

They also have Peiratiki beer which is an organic beer from Peiraias, and is my fiance's favorite Greek beer. It's pretty hard to find.

We will definitely be going back - we were really impressed.

It's also next door to an organic market, but we didn't go in there.

Ireland
“A gem in the centre of Athens”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I was so pleased I found this little place to eat on the last trip to Athens. The food was absolutely delicious and easier to digest than some of the more traditional places around the city! We went there twice and both times it was delightful. It’s a small little place but worth going there if you can get a seat. We even had a glass of organic Greek wine which I would normally avoid due to instant migraines but this was chemical free and tasted really good. No headache! A lot of care goes into the food. The staff in there are caring and polite as most Greeks are to tourists. English was spoken by the waiter. Im really looking forward to going back there again soon

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great choice for a lunch...”
Reviewed December 23, 2007

Great choice for a lunch break or a dinner, good value for money!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook