“Incredible experience”

Dinner in the Sky
Ranked #4 of 2,898 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Psirri / Gazi
Description: When was the last time you did something for the first time? How far would you go to take the perfect selfie, watch the sunset under the Acropolis’ eye, have the time of your life with your friends or set your romantic dinner date above the city lights? Launched in Brussels back in 2006, Dinner in the Sky, with a presence in more than 60 countries, started its operation in Athens in 2015. Since that time we have welcomed more than 16.000 guests from all over the world and have been rated as one of the Best Restaurants in Athens! Dinner in the Sky is a multi-awarded extraordinary culinary proposal that welcomes 22 guests along with our Chefs who are preparing a 6 course menu lifts you up to 40 meters offering a once in a life time experience. Dinner in the Sky takes you to heaven, while the nightlife of Athens “awakens”. As the table slowly rotates you get views ranging from the sculpturally lit Acropolis, the surrounding mountains, the sea and of course the Athenian cityscape.
Reviewed June 27, 2016

I surprised my wife with Dinner in the Sky on the last night of our honeymoon. Alex was very helpful starting from before I booked. My wife has some dietary restrictions so he provided some great options that would work for her. Honestly. after booking, I was just excited for the experience and wasn't expecting to meal to be too special. I was completely wrong. All 5 courses were phenomenal. Alex and his team go above and beyond to make sure you have a once in a lifetime experience. If you're on the fence about doing this, stop thinking and just book it!

Date of visit: June 2016
Alexandros P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dinner in the Sky, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review and all the positive feedback! We are very pleased to read that the surprise to your wife will be one to remember and we managed to exceed your expecations with the menu served. We will continue providing a once in a life time experience to all our guests!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Just loved being part of this experience, I was by myself in Athens and I decided to book it to see how was it. And I definitely took the right decision !!! Lifting experience , food, staff, view, and the other people taking part of this were absolutely amazing. You feel like flying, and it is not scaring at all. As we can watch a beautiful sunset, I was also lucky for having it with an Acropole view with a beautiful fullmoon on the side !!!! Definitely recommend it !!

Date of visit: June 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are very happy that you decided to join us and even more to read that you had such a great time with us and the rest of the guests while being so lucky to have the fullmoon next to the Acropolis!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Great experinece from a fantastic and experienced team. It is amazing how beautiful and unique it is 50 meters above with a view of all the Athens.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you for your kind review. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed Dinner in the Sky and the Athenian view!

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

The service was amazing and the views are great!! The food was amazing, one of the best meals I ever had and they changed some courses according to dietary restrictions! This is a must when in Athens!! We did it for dinner our first night and got us excited for the rest of our trip! It was a great time and the staff are really fun! Free Pre-dinners while you wait for the rest of the group to show up is a bonus!

Date of visit: June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your Dinner in the Sky experience. We are always honored reading such reviews and so happy to read that Dinner in the Sky got you excited for the rest of your trip in Greece!

Reviewed June 25, 2016

The view of the Acropolis was very awesome and something that was really hard to capture with just a photograph. It was a great experience and you could even lean your chair back which was a little scary at frist but really cool! I got the vegetarian option (which you have to request before via email) and it was fantastic! Obviously the meat cost more than a vegetarian meal but the price was the same either way. I am not a vegetarian but I do not eat seafood or veal so I had chosen to go the vegetarian route and... It was well worth it! I went with my friend and we got to try some things from both menus from off of each other's plates. The wine was endless also either red or white. I had an option in dresert actually but went with the trio of jars with everyone else. There was no meat of course in either desert but one option was a yogurt thing that did not have nuts like in one of the trio jars. I really enjoyed trying new foods and loved the dish presentation! Definitely a must do in Athens!! It was a little difficult to find at first so maybe try to get there s little early just in case. No one needed to use the Reston while we were up there but I believe we headed down a few minutes early becuause of this issue. You should use the bathroom prior to going up for the sake of the entire dinner party! I really really enjoyed the staff too! I had an amazing time and would love to go again or try it out in another city!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Alexandros P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dinner in the Sky, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review on your Dinner in the Sky experience! We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed Dinner in the Sky so much and the vegetarian menu served was well worth it! Indeed leaning your chair back might be a bit scary in the beginning but as you realized its a must do and completes the overall experience! Happy you tried this out!!