“The best Pakistani food I've had in a while!”
Review of Pak Taka Tak

Pak Taka Tak
Ranked #1,235 of 3,062 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Omonia
Neighborhood: Omonia
Reviewed August 26, 2018

I cannot describe how impressed I was with this place. It is not located in a tourist friendly neighborhood but let me tell you - the food is amazing! We ordered two plates of nihari, a plate of beef kebab, one chicken tikka, one karhai, and it came with naan and roti bread plus a big salad. All this for 19 Euros! It's a steal. The service was quick and friendly and food was amazing! Definitely recommended for those of you looking for halal options.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Nidal T

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Great place with delicious food. Quality is great, portions are big & the prices are probably one of the cheapest in Athens.

Will definitely go again next time when I’m in Athens

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

This is probably the best place to eat desi food in Athens! We were staying at Omonia sqjare and were lucky to come accross this place. Spent eating here almost everyday. Clean, decent and cheap Pakistani food. If you are in Athens and want original Asian food, this is the place to be.
Morever, the staff is very friendly and helpful!
Thumbs up to the whole team !

Ps: For tea lovers, they have authentic Mixed Tea.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Mutahir R
Reviewed November 14, 2017

It's hard to find good authentic asian/pakistani restaurants in Athens but this one is really good! I go there very often with a vegetarian friend of mine and we get a huge dish of rice and chickpeas or lentils!I only wish it wasn't in that dodgy area!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank jemablublablo
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Down a random back street but don't let that put you off. Very friendly restaurant and made my son feel welcome and relaxed. No bells or whistles. Just good, hearty, genuine Pakistani food. We are so much, and all for just €15 - including soft drinks.
Definitely recommend them.
Remember, don't let the sketchy area put you off - everyone is very friendly!

Date of visit: October 2017