Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Athens with Traditional Greek Meal and BBQ

Book in advance
from
$169.73
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Sailing Athens
from $169.73
More Info
from $636.48
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Was on the Sept. 1 sunset cruise. All of the positive reviews are accurate. This was absolutely the highlight of our visit to Athens (and it had already been a fabulous trip). Would not change a thing. HIGHLY recommend this cruise!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Wow what an awesome day. My son (10 years old) and I were picked up from the hotel and another 2 ladies. The views were beautiful and we stopped off for some swimming and snorkelling. Then set off again to another spot for swimming and a gorgeous lunch. I had read the reviews that the food was the best In Greece which was not a overstatement. We went for another swim after lunch jumping from the deck and lazed about on the hammocks at the front of the boat which had music. Crew were so attentive bringing us drinks while we enjoyed the sun and views. A must see activity and worth every penny.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Had a good trip and enjoyed the dinner but they were nasty about drinking... overall fine, but wish it was more chill

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Brian A
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We did the catamaran tour from Athens, morning cruise, which was literally the best tour we have ever had and the best experience in Greece. We had two swimming stops which were wonderful. My husband used a snorkel and goggles for the first time and loved it. The lunch was superb! The crew were great, thanks so much!

Reviewed September 1, 2019

We were in Athens for ten days, and we did so many wonderful things, but this sailing trip was by far my favorite thing. We went with our twin four year old boys, and they loved riding on the boat and swimming in the perfect water. I did too. And let's talk about the food, because it was my favorite meal in Athens (and we ate lots of great food in Athens). I am still thinking about the shrimp we ate. Honestly, everything about this day was wonderful. The crew made sure we had an extra special day, and I am sure they do this with all guests. I will dream about this day for a long time.