“Good location! Make sure you know where you will...”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Becky M
“This is a scam. What you book is not what you get!”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

This listing is for an apartment with two double beds and a large living room, across the street from the Acropolis Museum. The owner, Angela, checked in with me in advance to confirm the number of guests, and I told her three: my mother, my husband, and myself. We arrived at 7pm at the apartment to find only one double bed, and no living room at all, in a different neighborhood. I immediately messaged Angela and asked why we were not in the apartment shown in the listing. She was... unhelpful.

Her: "I know, this one has a better view, don't you like it?"
Me: "I don't know how the view compares, as I've never been to the first apartment, but we need two bedrooms. My mom has nowhere to sleep. There's only one double bed, and a futon with no sheets or pillows."
Her: "We manage 15 apartments. When you book through TripAdvisor, we assign you one of them. You can cancel if you are not satisfied."
Me: "Why is that not mentioned in the listing??"
Her: "The listing says that the flat does not have two bedrooms."
Me: [screenshot of listing where it says "two double bedrooms, sleeps 4-5 persons"]
Her: "Do you see two bedrooms in the listing?"
Me: "Yes! Obviously!" [Never mind that we're in a completely different apartment than the listing!! Nothing else shown is here either!]
Her: "You checked in two hours ago and you just now found out that you don't like the flat?"
Me: "The driver [who we had arranged through her] was and hour and a half late. I messaged you immediately when we arrived and you took half an hour to reply."
Her: "Do you wish to cancel?"
Me: "It's 8 pm now. We just called a bunch of hotels, none have openings for tonight this late."

TripAdvisor's payment protection policy states that if you stay overnight in the property, you lose the ability to make a claim. So I called customer service, and after an hour on the phone and several levels of escalation, we were granted an exception so we didn't have to hang out on a park bench til morning. We took the top sheet off the bed to put on the futon, stuffed a throw pillow inside a t-shirt, used pashmina shawls for blankets, and made do for that night.

The next morning we were able to find a hotel around the corner for the rest of our stay. We did get a full refund for this rental. But I would rather have avoided this nonsense altogether. Hopefully this review allows someone else to do just that.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Filipe P
Brisbane, Australia
“Good location! Make sure you know where you will stay before booking!”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Nice, clean and spacious Apartment, very good location.
Close to Acropolis and Metro station, with Supermarket and restaurants close by.
They have a few apartments on the area. The one I stayed was on first floor, just above a very busy Pub during night but not in front of Acropolis Museum. So if you have problems sleeping, maybe ask for another one, taking this out, everything worked well.
I also used the transfer service, it worked very well, very friendly driver and service always answering my questions, I strong recommend this one.
They have there everything, linen, towels, shampoo, etc

Recommend this for your visit to Athens.

Your age range 35-49
Tussnai K
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great location !”
Reviewed May 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The flat is opposite the Acropolis Museum and the Metro, surrounded by shops and restaurants, with the Acropolis hill view. The main touristic areas are near by in a walking distance. The space of the flat is large and comfortable, I would rate this flat excellence, but the pillows are too small, made the sleep quality was not so well. Also, the kitchen electric stove and oven is strange, it was function well but was put on top of table next to the sink (very high) and without hood. Anyway, Angela, the owner, is good in coordination and very helpful, made my stay in Athen was very easy.

Wendy N
Reading, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Location”
Reviewed August 15, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The apartment is located metres away from the Akropolis metro station. Spacious, clean comfortable rooms. Air-con (we needed it - it was very hot) and wifi appreciated. Owners friendly and helpful. Lots of restaurants and cafes in the area.

There is a view of the Akropolis hill, just about, from the balcony!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Feb 12, 2017
Gorgeous guests!We didn't spend time together but Wendy was very communicative since the very first moment of the reservation until their check out. They have been amazing guests, very polite and tidy,easily fit in, very cheerful and friendly. I will strongly recommend them to anyone to host! Thank you again.
Vkaesbaue...
Whittier, California
“LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!”
Reviewed July 26, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The location, in my opinion, is the best in all of Athen's, in addition, it has a large rooftop patio with an amazing view of the city and the Acropolis. If we ever return to Athen's we would differently stay there again!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location and view from the rooftop patio were amazing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Feb 12, 2017
Gorgeous guests!We didn't spend time together but they were very communicative since the very first moment of the reservation until their check out. They have been amazing guests, very polite and tidy,easily fit in, very cheerful and friendly. I will strongly recommend them to anyone to host! Thank you again.
myriadbei...
Bellingham, Washington
“If nothing else were good about this place the terrace alone would bring me back here.”
Reviewed December 25, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

That being said, there are lots of other good things about this flat. The location is superb; right across the street from the subway station, 5 minute walk from the Plaka, the Acropolis and it's museum, restaurants shops, the temple of Zeus and the national gardens are all right there.

The wifi didn't work when we were there, but I didn't mind because we were in Greece and had plenty to keep us occupied.

The hostess was helpful, even though we never met. This was the first place we stayed in Greece and the airline left our bags in Frankfurt. The hostess worked logistics with the airline to get our bags to us which was great.

The real gem though is the terrace! The view from up there is astounding, ridiculous, etc. You open the door to the roof and the Parthenon is Right There! Especially at night when you can see the Acropolis and the hill of the muses all lit up, but at any time the terrace is amazing.

Stay here if you get the chance.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, the view
Liked least: wifi issues
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 4, 2016
Gorgeous people! We didnt spend time together but Myria was very communicative since the very first moment of the reservation until their check out .They have been amazing guests, very polite and tidy,easily feet in ,very cheerful and friendly. I will strongly recommend them to anyone to host! Thank you again!
1545Canad...
Toronto, Canada
“Location Location Location”
Reviewed October 8, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Wonderful, roomy, clean apartment in the best location in Athens among restaurants, cafes, bakeries and shops. The view from the terrace (on the roof of the building) was spectacular facing the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum. Angelika was a wonderful host who met us at the door to show us around the apartment and was available to meet any needs that we had. Cooking facilities are limited as there is only a single hot plate and no microwave. Thank you Angelika for a wonderful stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Oct 9, 2015
Gorgeous people! We didnt spend time together but Lee was very communicative since the very first moment of the reservation until their check out .They have been amazing guest, very polite and tidy,easily feet in ,very cheerful and friendly. I will strongly recommend them to anyone to host! Thank you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing