Kostas Taxi city tours & excursions in Athens
Review Highlights
Athens tours with Kostas was wonderful!

We were in Athens a day before and a day after our cruise. I found Kostas through a friend and... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jodi D
Marietta, Georgia
Cruising Greece

Reviewed July 26, 2018
Jill W
Lincoln, Nebraska
via mobile

All reviews cruise ship stops photos culture airport greece
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

We did not have an excursion for Athens and walked off the ship and Kostas Tsiodras of Kostas Taxi took us throughout the beautiful city of Athens! He grew up in Athens and started our tour with coffee and ended the day with pastries of Greece. We would have never been able to see all of the amazing historical sites, culture and shopping that Athens offers tourist without Kostas! We will return to Athens and will call our friend to catch up and enjoy a return tour of amazing Athens.

Date of experience: August 2017
Kostas tsiodr... T, Διευθυντής at Kostas Taxi city tours & excursions in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Thanks a lot for the nice day and the nice words about me and my serviceit was agreat day in Athens......

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Our cruise ship for the day at Athens and we took a tour with Kostas thru out the city plus a personal tour we has scheduled. It was a group of six we had a great time. The price was right, he was friendly and a good history teller. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: October 2017
Kostas tsiodr... T, Ιδιοκτήτης at Kostas Taxi city tours & excursions in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! It's my pleasure to meet people like you. I hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Our cruise ship was docked for the day in Piraeus and we were looking for a taxi to Athens so we could get to the Parthenon and surrounding area. By chance we came across Kostas in the taxi line up outside the pier and it was one of the best tours we have ever taken! Kostas took us everywhere and more and was very knowledgeable! He loves his country and it showed in his tour! He was worth every Euro and we would highly recommend him for a private tour of all the major attractions in Athens. He was very patient and we appreciated his offer to take many pictures of us while out for the day with him! His air conditioned car made a very hot day bearable and we would not have seen near what we had in one day had it not been for Kostas! Thank you once again from the Canadians from Vancouver.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank weebesom6
Reviewed July 13, 2017

We were on a cruise stop in Piraeus and decided to check the taxis out rather than booking an expensive organised cruise tour.
We came across Kostas in the taxi rank and thought we'd take a chance.
He took us just about everywhere any tourist in Athens would want to go:
the Acropolis, the Plaka, Temple of Zeus, Old Olympic stadium, Hadrian's Arch, the ancient Agora, the university library, Presidential Palace, up a hillside for a panoramic view of the Parthenon and all around the beautiful bays of Piraeus and a view of the Onassis residence amongst many other sights.
He is a very knowledgable and friendly man who gave us a running commentary in extremely good English for the entire 3 3/4 hours of our tour in the comfort of his air conditioned Mercedes (which was a relief as the temperature was well into the 40's) at a very reasonable cost. He offered to take our photos at any stops we wished to make and also waited while we took photos and watched the changing of the guard.
I just can not recommend Kostas and his tour enough. It was fantastic and worth every Euro.

Date of experience: July 2017
Kostas tsiodr... T, Ιδιοκτήτης at Kostas Taxi city tours & excursions in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Thanks so much for your review. I’m delighted you found that choosing my services was the right decision and you had such a good time. I am very glad to meet people like you. It was a pleasure showing you around! Thanks again for the feedback and choosing a Taxi Tour with me.

Regards,
Kostas

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

While we had a cruise by Celestyal Olympia, we visited Athens, it was the first time and we were curious about city and wanted to have a city tour! Luckily, we came up with Kostas Tsiodras, he professionally guided us in a very friendly way! Thanks Kostas for all!

Date of experience: July 2017
Kostas tsiodr... T, Ιδιοκτήτης at Kostas Taxi city tours & excursions in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Dear Mehmet,

Thank you for taking the time to review your city tour with me. I am very pleased to hear that I made your stay pleasant. Thank you very much for you comment and your remarks. I always appreciate your comments, it’s what keeps me improving! I am really glad that you enjoyed your tour with me and I hope to see you again!

Kind regards,