“Tudor hall at the St George's hotel”
Review of Tudor Hall

Tudor Hall
Ranked #68 of 2,525 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Syntagma
Description: The Tudor Hall Restaurant is ready to welcome you in the heart of the city, overlooking the magical Acropolis, and offers authentic Greek seasonal dishes with a modern twist.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

By chance we ate here and we are so glad we did fantastic views over the acropolis staff were fantastic and the meal was brilliant and very reasonably priced for a five star hotel and the view we had three courses and two glasses of wine each and the total of the bill only came to approx 120 euros well worth it.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great views of the Acropolis, just make sure you get an outside table- book in advance at busy times would be my advice. Both food and service were very good.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This restaurant is in the King George Hotel next to the Grande Bretagne and apparently under the management of the Grande Bretagne Hotel. The view of the Acropolis was excellent, similar to the restaurant in the Grande Bretagne. I found the menu to be a bit limiting and expensive. The food was very good but not spectacular.

The dessert menu had several expensive selections, but both my wife and I asked for and received a single scoop of sorbet even though that was not on the menu. We paid by credit card, although I later discovered that I could have simply charged the meal to my Grande Bretagne Hotel account. I think it would help if people knew that in advance... the restaurant knows from the reservation that one is staying at the GB.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful view of Acropolis. Sense of high quality service, fresh ingredients incorporated into the new Greek cuisine. High prices dishes (>40-45€ for 3 plates w/o wine). Parking is a problem. Not recommended for children.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Tudor Hall was the restaurant of choice on the last day of our 2 week stay in Greece. The tasteful decor, stunning view of the acropolis and attentive service is merely the beginning. The menu, in consideration of blending of flavours, presentation and quality did not fail to delight everyone in our party of four.

The seating inside is lovely and more on the formal vein; while outside it is more casual and with a breath-taking view of Athens. We chose a table outside and I must say that the ambiance, food and service made this dinner the crowning glory of our visit to Greece.
σας ευχαριστώ !!!