Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$38
Priceline$38
Hotels.com$38
Travelocity$38
Vio.com$38
Agoda.com$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I stayed here with my fiancé in December 2016. Our visit was a mixture between work and leisure as he is a musician and was performing but we were just as much on holiday!
It was my first time to Greece and din't know what to expect, I had been to Cyprus and I guess I was expecting similar but you will not find that in Athens. Do your research and check out the areas where you want to stay, there are some very rough parts to Athens.
This hotel however is in a great spot right near to the train station - so you can travel easily all over to see whatever sites you want to see and be away from any rough or dodgy areas staying here. I didn't see anything bad at all around the hotel and felt perfectly safe there and walking to and from the station. You can easily get to the best eating district from the train station too.
The service in the hotel was fantastic, the staff were so welcoming and accommodating to any need we had. Snacks are served at the hotel, breakfast was of a good standard and when I needed to book an extra night it was no bother at all.
The rooms were clean and you had everything you needed in them.
When I go back to Athens I will stay here again for sure, you are out of the way and within a couple of minutes from the train station so location is perfect.
I would recommend my friends and family to stay here purely due to the location and standard of the hotel.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

Very good hotel. we stayed there all the times we visited Athens. Very pleasent and helping personnel (especially SOFIA, she helped us alot with hotel, car renting and general information). At first location may seem far, but it is just couple steps away from metro station (you can travel by metro to every point in the city) and from bus and train terminals (who travels to other cities).
Rooms are compact, clean, with good working a/c in summer and heating in winter. all apliances operate properly and you can find basic shower set in bathroom. Breakfast is simple but sufficient, you can ask for very early breakfast too. We recommend this hotel for any type of travel.

Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank dovletovar
Reviewed January 1, 2017

The hotel is located very close to Larissa Railway and Metro Station. Abt 45mins - 1hr journey from the Airport. Cost was at 18 Euros from Airport to Larissa Metro Station. Take the exit leading to Diligainni, and you will see Ariston Hotel on the right.
Hotel location was in the middle of Athens. the Metro station was an easy access, but do keep your valuables close to you.
Less than 5mins walk, and the staff and kitchen crew, Marlina was very friendly and will assist you anything you need. From providing boiling water, to showing how to use the balcony door. It was a good stay for me and my best friend. Only thing we hoped to have was a kettle to boil water.
All in all it was a good stay for our 7 nights.

Room tip: Corner rooms are cosy.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank aishah849
Reviewed December 23, 2016

Our room faced a main road and railway and there is a noise problem. It was clean and well-serviced despite maintenance glitches. The staff was helpful especially the receptionist Matina. Breakfast was basic and the same every day. Hotel location near Metro(Larissa station), railway and bus lines makes access easy including to airport (by Metro -change at Syntagma station)

Room tip: Ask for a room away from highway.
3  Thank David Z
Reviewed November 23, 2016

I booked Ariston for my travel in October 2016, I should be flying to Athens and stay with them on 10/9 but on 10/8 my flight carrier informed me the flight would be cancelled due to Greek Strike that the Greece government announced which would last 4 days. Due to being informed I wasn't able to fly to Greece at all, I changed my whole trip itinerary and skip Greece completely.
I was able to cancel all my hotel bookings in Greece except for Ariston. My hotel booking site customer service contacted Ariston several times expressing my change of plan wasn't my will but due to the country's strike issue (which eventually last 20+ hours instead of 4 days, but it's enough time to make a traveler change his/her plan!), Ariston was being very inflexible and inconsiderate replying the strike was over and rejected my cancellation request (My other Greek hotels agreed my cancellation even when I booked their non-refundable plans.)
I have no comments on the hardware and service this hotel provides as I've never physically been there due to last minute change of plan unwillingly, but I wouldn't recommend this property to other travelers in case of any unplanned change of plans.

Date of stay: October 2016