All reviews train station busy road minute walk air con fifth floor free breakfast clean hotel the breakfast area decent hotel kalambaka wifi bathtub balconies taxi piraeus santorini
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The staff was very welcoming and helpful with directions.They told us not to leave anything in the car since they tend to break into cars if things are visible. Nice location since it is really close to the metro station. The room was clean and confortable! I would definitely stay again in this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here for a night, which was all we really needed. It was right across the street from the train station and the metro which was wonderful. The bedding was clean, but the rest of the place was dirty. It was very dusty. We paid 5 euro for breakfast which seemed to be overpriced for what was offered. Our room had a walk out patio which was nice. This is a good place to stay for a first night in Athens, as it can easily be found straight from the airport.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Nicely located to the main train station which is also easy to get to from the airport. When you come out of Larrisa Station you can see the hotel which was a great.

Everyone was really nice and helpful, room was clean. I was on floor 2 and on the road side so was a little bit road noisy but not bad enough to make a fuss about.

Had the option to have breakfast there for 5EURO and was totally worth it. Breakfast is a typical european breakfast but worth it

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Only spent one night at Ariston but wish I had stayed there more nights instead of the other hotel I stayed at in Central Athens. The Ariston had clean modern furnishings. My room was very clean and comfortable. The price was great. The location near a metro stop and train station was very convenient. Within a few metro stops, you'll be to all the main tourist areas in Athens. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our ferry into Athens was very delayed so we didn't actually arrive at the hotel until after midnight but still received a warm welcome and advice on where we could go out to eat at that time of night. We also got advice on how to get to the bus station the next morning and free wifi to help us find bus timetables.

The room was modern and clean and the hotel seemed very nice, we did only stay for one night so cannot comment on the area much but I would definitely return to this hotel if I was back in Athens.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends