All reviews train station busy road minute walk air con fifth floor free breakfast clean hotel the breakfast area decent hotel kalambaka wifi bathtub balconies taxi piraeus santorini
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Friendly, great location, clean room and surroundings. The bathroom is really good, though not the largest, and has a really good bath-tub to unwind yourself. There's a cute little balcony which overlooks the main street.
Location: 2 minutes off the Larissa Metro station (in fact you can see the hotel once you get out of the metro station)
Nearby: Carrefour market, various eateries, taxi stand, railway station.
Room type stayed: Twin room

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Sojourner06
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I was surprised to get such good service and attention on the one night I stayed in the hotel in December 2013. I arrived at the train station from another part of Greece at midnight in an area that is not the best in Athens. It is also not known for good hotels. However, this hotel was really nice, it seemed to be recently renovated and the receptionist was really friendly. I had the opportunity to select a room (I always go for a quiet room and the view comes second). I had a nice room and I understand that it was not the best in the hotel because they were really hesitant to give me that (due to its small size and lack of view). However I got exactly what I wanted - a good night's sleep in a really comfy bed and I enjoyed the treatment of all employees there. The price range is also very good. The only minus is the area it is located in, but still, it is really close to the metro station and you are directly opposite the train station. I recommend this hotel for an overnight stay!

Room tip: Ask the receptionist - there are some more quiet rooms in the back (without the view though)
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Naoum L
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I booked this hotel because of the location and the excellent reviews.
My plan was to visit Meteora for 3days and then return to Athens and run the Athens Classic Marathon.
I arrived on Tuesday afternoon, checked in and did some sightseeing in Athens.
When I returned to the hotel I found out the the Train to Meteora that I have booked will be on Strike... Sophia at the front desk was so kind and helped me find the bus ticket to Meteora!
I had a great conversation with her that night, I couldn't believe it how nice she was!
When I left I left my luggage here. I had a room booked for the night arriving From Meteora because the train was arriving late in the night. No problem with storing my luggage!

I'm from New York, noise from outside was noticeable but didn't bother me.
I probably won't stay here if I was staying in Athens. But for my purpose (taking a train to Meteora early in the morning, arriving Athens from Meteora late in the evening) it was an excellent pick.

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2013

really nice hotel. well designed, nice rooms, good price and excellent location (50 metres from main station and metro) and very friendly and helpful staff. watch out for the map on Google - you need to turn LEFT out of the metro exit i.e. the hotel is south of the main station.

Room tip: probably better to go for the highest floor (less noise)
Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Have stayed there several times. Always very clean and comfortable. Newly restorated and calming modern decorated. Asked for a quiet room and gave me one I couldn't hear a thing!!! Personel very kind, warm and excellent service! The price was very low for what it offered, a real surprise ! Definitelly gonna prefer it for my next trip!

Room tip: You can ask either for a quiet room in the back, or a room in the front with a balcony, view and sunshine!
Date of stay: October 2013