Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from $131.09
from $1,218.14
from $478.60
More Info
All reviews scuba diving dive shop instructor gear george nikos poseidon temple greece video
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We were four friends traveling to Athens and to Paros this month and we contacted George several months in advance because of his fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor. He was So helpful in making sure we stayed in a quiet area of Athens to relax after our time in the city,helped to choose the island we traveled to, (Paros) made sure we stayed on the ideal part of the island, and he arranged our ferry! That was before we even arrived! When we did arrive we were met by George and his son who presented us each with a rose. We had our first Greek culinary experience at a restaurant he chose for its local appeal, and started a trip-long love affair with Greek food. What I know is this, thanks to my experience with George, Athens is a real, living place for me. The fresh air out of the mountains. The Aegean with schools of fish falling like leaves through impossibly clear water and Poseidon sea grass waving, it lives inside me now. The sun setting at the Temple of Poseidon after a day in the sea will remain one of my best experiences, but it’s hard to choose just one day as every day he arranged was perfect, we trusted him to guide us and reaped the benefits!

Are you reading this because you want to Experience Greece? If you are, like I was, see Greece with George, see the Aegean with Nikos as your skipper. You will remember the experience long after the souvenirs have faded. As an American from a young country, seeing Athens, the birthplace of civilization as we know it was incredible. Seeing it (and Nafplio, the Corinth Canal and Mycenae!) while just talking to George about it, not reeling facts like a tour guide but conversation with an interesting friend with a joy for life and a wicked guitar. On the water or on land there is no way to experience a city like you can here with them. Our dinner overlooking Athens with fish and shrimp speared that morning, our walking tour of Athens that gave me a feel for the city I know I could have gotten nowhere else, the taste of fresh picked apricots, the neighborhood farmers market. None of that would have been possible without a passionate interested guide who can show you the Greece of the Greeks, not the guidebook. I can tell you everything we did, but that isn’t the point. The conversation, the Overall experience, being with a local and having the local experience, That is the point, and if that is how you wish to see the places you visit, this is the place for you. Don’t pass up this opportunity!! I’m still thinking about many of the things we talked about as we traveled and I’m sure I will for years to come. Thank you George, Nikos, Evan and of Course Panayotis for an unforgettable first experience of Greece, it will certainly not be the last.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

Had a fantastic day on the boat sunbathing, snorkelling and even diving. The instructors were friendly, nice and the snack delicious. Recommend to everyone who wish to try safe diving to beautiful places. They are always on schedule. I can ensure that you will have fun and you will love diving with them.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank FarAway369081
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We had planned a diving trip including a vist to Poseidon temple. Unfortunately the wind was too hard to dive. Instead of diving George and Nikos drove us around showing us great places and at the same time they were still trying their best to find a spot for diving or snorkeling. Snorkeling in the end worked out. We really enjoyed our day as we saw great places outside Athens. We were offered great authentic Greek food. But most of all the guys were great people to spend our day with. They told us a lot, were funny, open, friendly and very service minded. Best day of our trip

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I arranged for a dive while in Canada, at the end of a sea cruise. From the very beginning, the dive shop was very professional. I was concerned with the conditions and their equipment. The dive Master was extremely helpful and responded quickly. The dive was not off a dive boat, but from the shore, something a little different for me, but Evan, the dive master was quite experienced, and we put the BCD/tank on in the water.

I had a real challenge equalizing, and was going to cancel the dive, but Evan helped me to slowly descend, and it all worked out. For me the dive was great, its was on my bucket list to dive in the Mediterranean, the last sea/ocean on my list.

Evan (the dive master) was an extremely skilled, helpful and fun guy. While quite professional he was full of information about the local conditions and had been diving for many years. He conducts many more complex dives, but it was the end of season and I was lucky to be able to find him.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We’re a family of 5 kids aged 15, 13 and 10. We had a great day. Pick up from hotel, 40 minute in air conditioned van, George told us a lot about the area. Then on to the boat and 25 minute trip to temple. Great fun in the rib across the bay. 15 minute walk to temple. Great views. Back on boat across bay. Snorkelling in cave, then on to a remote beach for more snorkelling. Savoury and sweet pastries and lots of fruit and water on the boat. We had a really great time. Thanks George. You were a great host.

Date of experience: October 2017