Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

from $1,027.15
from $223.49
from $170.44
More Info
All reviews scuba diving dive shop poseidon temple sea life a private tour guide explained everything day trip boat instructor gear george nikos dove greece video
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Had a fantastic day on the boat sunbathing, snorkelling and even diving. The instructors were friendly, nice and the snack delicious. Recommend to everyone who wish to try safe diving to beautiful places. They are always on schedule. I can ensure that you will have fun and you will love diving with them.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank FarAway369081
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We had planned a diving trip including a vist to Poseidon temple. Unfortunately the wind was too hard to dive. Instead of diving George and Nikos drove us around showing us great places and at the same time they were still trying their best to find a spot for diving or snorkeling. Snorkeling in the end worked out. We really enjoyed our day as we saw great places outside Athens. We were offered great authentic Greek food. But most of all the guys were great people to spend our day with. They told us a lot, were funny, open, friendly and very service minded. Best day of our trip

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This has been one of the very best experiences I've ever had! They were very nice and accommodating from the moment they picked me up from the hotel and also ordering me coffee of my choice from a local cafe from the Extreme Divers shop while completing the paperwork. The next thing I knew, we were off to the water! The team took us to a beautiful area for our snorkeling and diving experience! After they explained everything that I needed to know, I was exploring the awesome blue water! They gave me plenty of time to have fun snorkeling. Afterwards, it was my turn to dive! This was my first time diving and the team was very helpful and made every effort to ensure that I was comfortable prior to diving. It was unlike anything I've ever done before and seriously adds to great memories!
Thanks Extreme Divers, I had an awesome time!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

George and his brother where probably the nicest people we met on our trip! The diving was amazing! Taught us the basics really well and we had an amazing day! These guys went beyond and even took us to try traditional Greek food after the dive which just added to the experience which was probably one of the best days we had in Greece! Would recommend to anyone!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Best place to get your foundation certificate in scuba diving or even extend your skills with further training. George and his team will look after you, ensuring you get taught things the right way - always with safety on mind.

You will soon feel a member of a close knit diving family and get invited to join the team in diving excursions. I have learnt lots of things and achieved even more than I was ever able to imagine.

Reasonable prices and comprehensive training.

I would definitely recommend to anyone that takes scuba diving seriously.

Extreme Divers is just the right place for you to get started!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Unlock traveler reviews
Read more reviews from travelers who've been to Extreme Divers.
Connect with: FacebookGoogle