Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from $131.09
from $1,218.14
from $478.60
More Info
All reviews scuba diving dive shop instructor gear george nikos poseidon temple greece video
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Had a fantastic day on the boat sunbathing, snorkelling and even diving. The instructors were friendly, nice and the snack delicious. Recommend to everyone who wish to try safe diving to beautiful places. They are always on schedule. I can ensure that you will have fun and you will love diving with them.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank FarAway369081
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We had planned a diving trip including a vist to Poseidon temple. Unfortunately the wind was too hard to dive. Instead of diving George and Nikos drove us around showing us great places and at the same time they were still trying their best to find a spot for diving or snorkeling. Snorkeling in the end worked out. We really enjoyed our day as we saw great places outside Athens. We were offered great authentic Greek food. But most of all the guys were great people to spend our day with. They told us a lot, were funny, open, friendly and very service minded. Best day of our trip

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I arranged for a dive while in Canada, at the end of a sea cruise. From the very beginning, the dive shop was very professional. I was concerned with the conditions and their equipment. The dive Master was extremely helpful and responded quickly. The dive was not off a dive boat, but from the shore, something a little different for me, but Evan, the dive master was quite experienced, and we put the BCD/tank on in the water.

I had a real challenge equalizing, and was going to cancel the dive, but Evan helped me to slowly descend, and it all worked out. For me the dive was great, its was on my bucket list to dive in the Mediterranean, the last sea/ocean on my list.

Evan (the dive master) was an extremely skilled, helpful and fun guy. While quite professional he was full of information about the local conditions and had been diving for many years. He conducts many more complex dives, but it was the end of season and I was lucky to be able to find him.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We’re a family of 5 kids aged 15, 13 and 10. We had a great day. Pick up from hotel, 40 minute in air conditioned van, George told us a lot about the area. Then on to the boat and 25 minute trip to temple. Great fun in the rib across the bay. 15 minute walk to temple. Great views. Back on boat across bay. Snorkelling in cave, then on to a remote beach for more snorkelling. Savoury and sweet pastries and lots of fruit and water on the boat. We had a really great time. Thanks George. You were a great host.

Date of experience: October 2017
5  Thank 726isabellej
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

This has been one of the very best experiences I've ever had! They were very nice and accommodating from the moment they picked me up from the hotel and also ordering me coffee of my choice from a local cafe from the Extreme Divers shop while completing the paperwork. The next thing I knew, we were off to the water! The team took us to a beautiful area for our snorkeling and diving experience! After they explained everything that I needed to know, I was exploring the awesome blue water! They gave me plenty of time to have fun snorkeling. Afterwards, it was my turn to dive! This was my first time diving and the team was very helpful and made every effort to ensure that I was comfortable prior to diving. It was unlike anything I've ever done before and seriously adds to great memories!
Thanks Extreme Divers, I had an awesome time!!!

Date of experience: September 2017