Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

from $1,027.15
from $223.49
from $170.44
More Info
All reviews scuba diving dive shop poseidon temple sea life a private tour guide explained everything day trip boat instructor gear george nikos dove greece video
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2017

An amazing experience and great escape for the weekend. The guys are very kind, professionals and we had fun with them. We tried snorkeling, I would suggest for everyone!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

George and Nikos gave us an unbelievable experience. They were patient, interesting and even told us to stop saying thank you for their kindness! We swam, snorkelled and scuba dived in some of the most beautiful locations I've see, and we were both completely inexperienced. We also had the pleasure of George's sons company, who showed us up in the water. Couldn't recommend this enough.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

What a funday it was! Me and my cousins from Canada went snorkeling and we really had the best time. All crew members were really cool guys and very helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking for a different experience during their stay in Athens.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

We've booked this trip for a family of 6, including 2 kids aged 4 and 6, and a 70 years old granny. All enjoyed this excellent trip. The cruise was smooth, and everything was timed perfectly. This was most certainly the best experience of our trip to Greece. George and Nikos tailored the cruise to our needs and took us to places where all could have fun. Greatly recommended.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

This was our best day in Athens! George and Nikos could not have been better hosts. We got picked up from our apartment. We sent the day on their rib boat, which is like a big speedboat and very safe. My kids loved this! We went to the Poseidon temple at Sunio and hiked up for a great view. Then we went snorkeling and swimming to a couple of different spots. They didn't rush us at all and I felt like they truly loved their jobs. They were great with my kids. The Mediterranean was beautiful! I highly recommend this trip!