That is the very right hotel if you are looking for good service/price ratio. My husband and I spent 5 days there in January 2014 and it's really a nice place to return into after a long sightseeing day. Pluses: sincere hospitality, good buffet breakfast with fresh orange juice, two minutes walk to the metro and tram station (and if you take a tram it's 15 minutes to the beach:), close to the taverns and bars of Plaka, guards change on the Syntagma Square and ...(unexpected!) Acropolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique