What a wonderful hotel! The location is very good and the staff could not have been more gracious and helpful. They even arranged for an early breakfast because of an early morning flight. I would recommend the hotel to friends visiting Athens. I would suggest however that breakfast begin slightly earlier (circa 7:00) instead of 8:00 which is the opening hour of museums (at least in the winter). I had a single room which was very small -- it even lacked a chair --. There was barely enough room to swing the proverbial cat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique