Loved Athens and this review is way past due....we were there October 2-4. This hotel is located near Plaka and metro stations. the rooms are clean and beds comfortable (mini fridge, safe in room). Breakfast was good, with a variety of hot and cold items. Staff "Donara and Maria" were very helpful and friendly. Ask them about dinning with a great view and they will send you to the right place! We would definitely go back to this hotel and will recommend to all of our friends and acquaintances. Do not hesitate booking here you won't be sorry. Francisco and Gerry had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique