I stayed at the Acropolis Museum Boutique in June. It's not far from the main sightseeing in Athens. It's not very noticeable from the outside, but the inside is cute and quaint. There isn't air conditioning in the lobby and halls, but there is in the rooms. It's a 3-star hotel, but I felt like they were trying for the quality of a 4-star.
Room: The room we stayed in was small and old, but updated charmingly and well-cared for. The bathroom was tiny, and it sounded like a monster lives inside the drain in there. There are no extra services like help with bags, etc. Since the hotel is off a busy street, we did get a little noise at night.
Staff: The desk staff was friendly and helpful--they offered to make calls for us for reservations at restaurants, make recommendations, and give us directions to places. At check-out, we had to remind them that we'd already settled the bill, but we worked it out amicably.
Breakfast: The pastries were delicious, the hot food ok. There was fresh orange juice, the filtered coffee was good, and they had real Greek yogurt that was thick and creamy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique