This was a lovely place for our 2 night stay in Athens. It is a great hotel on a main road, making navigation very easy, whether walking or driving. Not being there long, the Acropolis and Plaka were musts, and they were both just a short walk away (maybe 5 minutes or so). The hotel was very clean, and I absolutely loved our room's modern black and white theme (though they had more classically decorated rooms as well). The bed was extremely comfortable, the shower was perfect, and the wifi worked great. The ladies at the front desk were lovely- they were kind, thorough, and very helpful. The breakfast was just what we needed to get our day started. I would definitely recommend this hotel- it was a great price and I would happily stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique