The hotel is in a very good location, about ten minutes from the Acropolis. The staff is very friendly, the room was comfortable, stylish and clean, the bed very comfortable as well. We had a great experience, they even went out of their way to give us breakfast one hour before breakfast time, as our plane left early.The breakfast is also very tasty, great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique