Sought after location and friendly staff make this hotel a good choice for those interested in visiting the Acropolis. Walkable, safe neighborhood; staff speak English assisting with directions and restaurant suggestions. The breakfast was very good with variety. Dense area and easy to pick up a taxi; the June 2013 rate to the airport for two people was 35 Euro. The staff told us not to let the driver try to charge us more so we confirmed this prior to embarking for the airport--no problems. We would stay here again as it was a good location and value. Make sure you have a reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique