Stayed for four nights recently. Rooms a bit small but clean and comfortable. Bathrooms modern, wifi free and quick. Location excellent, easy walk to Acropolis, National Gardens, parliament and all the bars and restaurants of the Plaka. Very close to a metro stop and the open top city sightseeing tour. Breakfast a bit of a squeeze and could be replenished a bit more readily. But, overall, this is a great place to base yourself for a few days. Staff extremely wiling and friendly, always happy to help and they give good advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique