Stayed 2 nights there after coming back from Santorini to Athens. We were family of 3 (2 adults + 1 teen) and they gave us a family room, which was really spacious. There were 2 twin beds in the main room, and a loft with 2 single beds.
Being in the old part of the city, the building was an old one (probably under conservation rules) and hence some things may seem dated to city-slickers. But having travelled extensively, we appreciated the character of the place, and the effort they made to renovate the whole place recently showed.
Price of room included breakfast, which was really nice, so we didn't have to go looking for breakfast in the mornings or pay for expensive hotel breakfasts like in some other places.
Since it was our return trip, we have already seen a lot of Athens on the first leg, and the only thing left to see, believe it or not, was the Acropolis. That left us plenty of time to relax in the room which we did - and we all had our own corners and didn't have to get in each others' way.
The only minor two things that could have been better were: wifi - signals were intermittently lost, and aircon - the a/c unit seemed a little small for the room size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique