The good taste in my mouth left largely because of this hotel.
The ideal location between two subway stations and all possible forms of public transportation Excellent team always ready to help, the rooms are decorated in an antique way but fully equipped with modern facilities and cleanliness impressive they are responsible for this.
The hotel located between major tourist sites:the Plaka,the Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, and Temple of Zeus.
We made the most enjoyable vacation in Athens
I'am defenetly going to come back to this hotel in my next visit in athens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique