The overall appearance of the hotel is exactly what you see on the photos, however not every room does look like the photos, for example my room, however it was still a nice room with an 'elegant' feel to it, minus the draping effects. The breakfast was ok, not much choice but still nice. However the reason why i would go back to this place would be for the location of the hotel. Not even a 5 minute walk from a high street of cafes and an amazing cake shop called ironically 'Cake' and if further on the the district of Plaka. But all in all the staff were very pleasant, rooms cleaned everyday and just a perfect location for every site to be seen in Athens, no real need to use the metro as i did it pretty much all on foot!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique