I prefer to stay on the south side of the acropolis close to the museum. It's easy access to all the sites but away from the hordes. I stayed in this hotel just one night but was very impressed with it. I happened upon a great Internet rate so I thought I'd give it a shot. The bathroom, as usual in Europe, was fairly small but plenty big for my needs. The decor in the rooms was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. At first I was concerned because they didn't have any rooms off the busy street. However, once I closed the window, the noise was gone. It was amazing how noise proofed they are. I can't remember if my room had ac or not, as I was there in May and it was unusually cool and not needed. The breakfast buffet was good and the overall feel of the hotel was nice. I would definitely go back. In fact, I am bringing a group to Greece in September and I'm hoping to find that great rate again so that we can stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique