The quality of the service was excellent. The receptionists were very friendly and quite helpful. They were able to answer all my questions, gave me suggestions regarding local cafes, and always greeted me if I was coming or going. The housekeeping were very nice and hospitable and always said good morning. The location you cannot beat it. For the amount that you pay and what you receive to me is amazing. The hotel is nice, the bed is very comfortable, the room size was great for a single woman. The breakfast is your typical European that is supposed to get you started in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique