Located close to Singrou-Fix metro station and the acropolis. Has free access to wifi all the time in your room. Breakfast is supplied with a choice of freshly squeezed (by you) orange juice/coffee/water and typical pastry/hot breakfast/cereal. The rooms are very tidy, lovely balcony and comfy bed. Although would have liked a phone in the room. There were some bugs in the canope above the bed, but they were probably there due to the door being left open before we got there. Very close to fantastic restaurants like Manh Manh (pronounced and often written as Mani Mani) and Smile (a definite 'must go' for authentic homemade Greek food at a fantastic price).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique