Stayed here twice and excellent value for money! Elegant and Extremely comfortable bed and great location, except on a busy street so very noisy, and also the curtains are very bright so they let in all the light so if you want to sleep late you'll near an eye-mask and definitely earplugs! The breakfast is a buffet and some of the nicer things disappear quickly so if you sleep in go close to the end there's not much variety left. They also didn't have any breakfast tea which I thought was poor show. But they have an electric juicer so you can make your own freshly squeezed orange juice. (Don't drink the rubbish juice from the jug which is not freshly squeezed and is revolting!) The staff are a bit cold, but maybe it's a cultural thing, and they were helpful when I asked them for help at the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique