Stayed here for five nights from December 3rd. Cannot rate the place highly enough. We had a quiet room at the back of the hotel. It was well furnished and maintained to a high standard. The staff were exceptionally pleasant and have a real committment to doing things right.
I urge people to go to Athens, ignore the nonsense on the media, the city is great and the people even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique