“Great value, spotless and great location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Athinais Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #62 of 325 Hotels in Athens
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Great value, spotless and great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed here for four nights and this was my fourth trip to Athens and was by far the best accommodation. I arrived at 4 am and was checked in quickly and my luggage was taken to my room, I was really grateful as I was shattered. The room was spotless and at the back of the hotel so was peaceful. The room is basic but had everything I needed including a fridge which was very handy. The cleaners did a great job every day and the management should be really happy with the standard of cleanliness.

There is a great brasserie there too which does great quality food for very low prices, yummy! Breakfast is good, lots of choice including fresh fruit.

It's situated between two metro stations and is in a nice area of Athens.

Would I stay here again on my next visit, most definitely!

Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
athinais, Manager at Athinais Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor, from which we were very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
We appreciate very much that you especially mention the friendliness of our staff, the high standard of clean less, the good food quality at breakfast, lunch or dinner with our good prices, your accommodation as well as the location of the hotel.
Once again I would like to thank you, as it is always a pleasure to read when guests depart from our hotel with the best impressions and intend to visit us again in the future.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Athinais Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in 3 hotels in this area over the last 2 weeks (President - not good & Arios Alexandros - very good) but Athinais is my favourite. It is the cheapest, 60 euro bed and breakfast including free wifi. They also gave me a late checkout to 3 pm which I really appreciated. The staff were very helpful. Food was good and breakfast really good. I asked for a room at the back of the hotel and there was no noise which was wonderful as it is on a busy street. Very close to the metro and the X95 to the airport runs right outside. Reason I stayed here is I was walking by this hotel the last time I was in Athens and I came in to ask for directions. The staff were so helpful that I decided to stay on my return. Really liked this hotel and really good wifi. The rooms also have fridges and balconies. Great 8am to 11 pm cafe too.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
athinais, Manager at Athinais Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Athinais Hotel for your stay and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were very pleased to read your positive comments concerning our room facilities, the friendliness of our staff, the high quality of Brasserie food and breakfast, as well as the strong WiFi access.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Beograd
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have stayed two times in Athinais hotel, the first time it was for a business trip and after that it became my favourite choice for staying in Athens. This time they even gave me better price than when I booked online, because of the period of my stay. Athinais is located very close to metro station in safe area of the city (even late at night, even for solo-travellers). Rooms are clean, comfortable and functional. Breakfast is delicious with plenty of choice. Very kind and helpful staff, you will feel more than welcomed in this cozy hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Nela70
athinais, Manager at Athinais Hotel, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you the nice recommendation you made for Athinais Hotel! Our motto is that quality doesn't have to come at a high price. We are here to try to make you feel home away from home.

Looking forward welcoming you again!

Novi Sad, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Excellent hotel at an affordable price in the residential area of Athens. I like the rooms, it is clean, the staff are keen to help. Breakfast was delicious. The only drawback are short beds. I'll recommended the hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your nice comments on trip advisor. We are so pleased to hear that you liked our rooms, services, location and enjoyed our breakfast buffet. We will be happy to welcome you again in our hotel when visiting Athens.

Volos, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have visited this hotel many times and it is actually the hotel I select for my business trips to Athens. I like the rooms, it is clean, the people are keen to help and the price is very reasonable. Additionally, it is very close to "Megaro Mousikis" underground station, which is very important in order to move within Athens during the day.
I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
athinais, Manager at Athinais Hotel, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for the time you spent writting your nice comments for our hospitality. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay in athinais hotel and we thank you for your nice recomendation.
We hope welcome you again next time you are in Athens.
Best regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very nice centrally located in the heart of Athens. Less than five minutes walking from the Metro station, very convenient if you want to explore the city. Nice spotlessly clean and quiet room, comfortable mattresses, LCD television and a fully working A/C.Very nice cafe-restaurant on the ground floor with helpful and polite staff. One of the best choices in the city of Athens with a very low price. I'll recommended for sure and I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
athinais, Manager at Athinais Hotel, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time writing your review on TripAdvisor! We really appreciate your valuable comments and your strong recommendation for our hotel & brasserie.
We will be very happy to have the chance to welcome you soon and we'll do our best for you to enjoy your stay once again .

Corfu, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Value for money, centrally located, clean, very helpful reception staff! Tasteful food served by the restaurant, even in your room with a small extra money! Rich breakfast also. Absolutely recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

athinais, Manager at Athinais Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor and share all such positive comments for our hotel! It is always a pleasure to hear that guests fully enjoy their stay and recommend our hotel to other people. We really hope we'll have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.