Review Highlights
Very good couples massage

Husband and I had the full body massage 1 hour at Elena's Day Spa after a half day of walking... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2019
aagnesjons
Reykjavik, Iceland
via mobile
Incredible deep tissue with excellent ambiance

Me and my best friend needing kill sometime and decided to ‘walk in ‘ to get a massage . BEST... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2019
Jay X
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $63.88
from $158.09
from $43.72
from $23.95
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2016

I went for a massage and a facial, but also had a hamman (steam bath) and the steam room facility really made me relax completely! Twinklking lights inside the hammam, that change colour and ease you in to a relaxed and soothing mood. The therapists are friendly, and very professional and good at what they do! Mrs Elena was there and due to a small technical issue, she asked if I could go back the next day. I said no problem, and she said she would accept payment the next day, as customer care and satisfaction is the most important aspect of her business and spa! True words indeed! I highly recommend you visit if you are in Athens. Its only a 8 minute walk from Syntagma Square! You wont regret it!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

Lovely place, really nice massages. We've got sweedish relaxing massages and we really enjoyed it. Place worth to visit while you're in Athens

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Once again I've been to Elena day spa. I asked for a four hands massage and it was wonderful. The masseuses were very friendly and professional. It was an amazing experience. Will certainly be back on my next visit to Athens.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank abz62
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

After all the walks around Athen, headed for a quick massage for Elena's. The location is centre and the environment clean. The massage was relaxing, soothing and the mini facial made me feel fresh again. The prices are right and if ever back in Athens, will be visiting again for sure.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Located in uber cool suburb of Kolonaki, Elena's Day Spa is a slice of bliss set amongst great shopping, cafes and incredible people watching.

I booked myself in for a facial and a body treatment - the staff were fantastic, caring and professional and the spa itself is modern and beautiful. As for the treatments... my skin is still glowing! Can't wait to go back again, I highly recommend this place!

Date of experience: July 2016