TripAdvisor

Reviewed October 3, 2019
Lanahtravel
Green Cove Springs, Florida

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $190.57
from $113.43
from $158.81
More Info
All reviews saronic gulf rose mary swimming spots small boat great captain fava beans day sail zucchini balls cyclades islands dream vacation recommend this trip great trip aegean sea an adventure tzatziki memorable trip bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019

This is my second trip on Greek Seas. That should say it all. First trip was a week and this one was 10 days. Another Great experience this time with Kostas and Mary. Great trip and great food. There is nothing they could have done to make this a better experience. Islands were great, food was fantastic. Mary is a food magician. Just eat what she brings. Kostas knows the islands backwards and forwards and helped us choose the right islands. Definitely recommend this group if you want a trip of a life time.

Reviewed October 3, 2019

We spent a delightful week on a Catamaran with Yianni our Captain and Vivi our hostess. Our voyage was made wonderful by the friendly, knowledgeable and willingness of our Captain, and the vivacious personality and outstanding meals prepared by our hostess. We sailed to several breathtaking islands, sometimes staying in port and sometimes staying in a sheltered cove overnight. We swam is secluded coves everyday and ate in excellent local restaurants on each island. The sailing was exquisite and the Captain spent time teaching each of us man the helm. I would love to repeat this vacation but at 76, I feel blessed to have had this experience.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2019 via mobile

We had a great week sailing around the islands near Athens. We’d never been sailing before and had no real idea what to expect.

However the skipper was very knowledgeable and professional. We had our daughter with us and I felt at all times that our safety was his priority.

We saw some fantastic sights as well as being asked what we wanted to get out of the holiday. I would recommend Greek Seas without hesitation.

Reviewed September 17, 2019

We had a group of four from America and sailed the monohull with Yiannis as our captain. The trip was everything that we could have hoped for. The captain spoke near perfect English and is now someone that the entire group calls a friend. We all are already planning another trip with a bigger boat (to fit all of the friends that want to come) to go sail with him and Greek Seas again.

He was extremely patient with us and taught us a ton about sailing! He and his captain friends let us hang out with them on the islands which made us feel like locals. Everyone knew us and we had a great time getting to know him and his friends. We decided to join them for dinner half of the time and for breakfast every day. I felt under the weather one night so I asked him to keep my wife and her friend safe at the bar that night. He went and had fun with them while fending off an aggressive drunk.

The booking process was also a breeze. Austin was extremely responsive and informative.

10 of 10 for this company

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Every expectation met and more! What a magical week we had island hopping around the Saronic Islands with Leonidas and Alex. They not only sailed us to each port, they shared the history of each stop, cultures and delicious Greek foods from the region. I honestly couldn't imagine a better way to see the Greek Islands. We all highly recommend Greek Seas Charter Sailing.

Date of experience: August 2019