Herodion Hotel(Athens)
$243
$171
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Plaka Hotel(Athens)
$207
$102
$86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$169
$117
Agoda.com
$403
$370
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $410/night.

$195
$173
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

$106
$97
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

New Hotel(Athens)
  • Pool
$570
Hotels.com
2,128 results
All reviewsflea marketthissio metro stationwelcome drinkbreakfast boxside streetwithin walking distancethe hotel staffjunior suiteour honeymoonancient agoragreat showernever felt unsafesmall hotelstandard roomloved this hotelbreakfast was deliciouswonderful hotel
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We stayed at O&B for 3 nights in a standard room. While expensive, it was worth it. I was afraid to go budget in an old European city - I didn't want to end up in a dump. So I splurged on this hotel and was glad I did. The staff is very helpful, the buffet breakfast was the best we had in Greece, the room was small but incredibly clean and modern, the bed was the most comfortable bed we had in Greece, and the location was great. We took the metro from the airport to the Thisio stop and walked less than 2 min. to the hotel. After settling in, we walked across Ermou Street to all of the sights and shopping areas. We never needed a taxi or metro while in Athens. We ate most nights in Plaka (short 5-10 min. walk from hotel) but our last night we ate just one block from the hotel and had a great meal.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NewJerseyJtravel
Reviewed October 8, 2010

on our first trip to Athens we stayed in O&B hotel for three nights. It was a perfect choice: the location, friendly staff, the room is spacious, even food in the hotel's restaurant is good!

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank O_S_FC
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I stayed just a couple of days and I have to say this is a very nice hotel. Rooms are very design, of course in the superchic tones of ochre, brown, black and white. For personal reason I had the chance to take a complete tour of the hotel, and they have a couple of suites with a great wiew on the Acropolis - stunning! Room service is ok, the guys at the reception on the other hand are incredibly welcoming and they have been very helpfull during my trip. The position is amazing, just so close to Monastiraki and Plaka! I just loved it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank ALM30
Reviewed October 4, 2010

It's not in the best dressed part of town, but it's a decent location close to a lot of things. I had a standard room and it was quite basic: no view, no space. But I wouldn't give up the great bed just to give my luggage more room. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast buffet was beautiful. I wish it had been a little less pricey considering the time, location, and size of my room. Perhaps that's just the market.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2010

This hotel was great. The beds were very comfortable. The service was excellent even though there was a mix up on the taxi from the airport. It was new, very clean, and a great shower. We were traveling for 3 weeks and this hotel had the BEST breakfast by far. The location can't be beaten. It is a 10 minute or less walk to the major attractions. I got the best deal on this hotel by booking through their website. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends