My wife and i spent 3 nights in Athens at O&B. It was absolutly perfect. The location is perfect for walking to the Acropolis and surrounding restaurants. We had no reason to use a taxi or public transportation. Very close to all attractions. The hotel is located on a side street and the street "looks" rough since it is covered with graffiti but the area really turned out to be nice. One of those instances where you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. The staff at O&B were fabulous. They were very friendly and very attentive. Anything we needed they attended to promptly. Even before we arrived they coordinated airport transfers and dinner reservations all via e-mail. I can't say enough about how helpful they were. They even provided us with complimentary glasses of champage and a fruit plate in our room upon arrival. The room was very clean and comfortable. Most notably was the sound proofing. The rooms are very quiet. The Acropolis view from our balcony was amazing. We would stay here again. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel