In September 2010, we visited Athens for 2 reasons - to watch U2 concert and to visit Acropolis before we start our sailing trip in the Cyclades. We were a group of 7 and we stayed 3 nights.
This hotel is walking distance to the Acropolis and the stretch of restaurants that overlooking the Acropolis. We spent our first day in the Acropolis and we could walk back to the hotel to freshen up before heading to the restaurant overlooking the Acropolis for dinner. The hotel concierge helped us to make a reservation when we arrived. The front desk and concierge were very helpful and service was excellent. They gave us directions to take the train to the stadium for the concert. Our group had so many requests and they helped us with everything with a smile.
The rooms were spacious and clean. Bathrooms were also spacious and very clean too. Beds were comfortable especially after a whole day of exploring Acropolis. Breakfast was very nice with small buffet and cooked breakfast to order.
I would recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel