We found the hotel through tripadvisor and were very happy with our choice. Its location - just 5 minutes' walk from the Agora - could not be better and is not as sanitised as the more upmarket areas (Soho rather than Knightsbridge). My husband Charles - an Hercule Poirot in the making in terms of his fussiness - described the staff as: 'beautifully mannered and helpful to a fault'. Lovely decor and comfortable rooms with all the extras you would expect from a larger hotel (fluffy bathrobes etc).
Eat your heart out, the Grande Bretagne!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel