A smart, chic oasis in an area full of graffiti and closed shops. Very helpful staff. I did not eat anything other than breakfast in the restaurant, which is very nice with a large selection and freshly squeezed orange juice which so many places don't do. Room was reasonable size and loved the walk-in shower! The area is quite noisy but most is blocked out if window closed. I went at beginning of December so having window closed all the time was not really a problem but in summer would mean having to have AC on all night. Is very close to Acropolis and many many restaurants and the very efficient Metro service, no taxis needed. I was there alone for a conference so very much appreciated the DVD player and free selection of DVDs to watch. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel