“amazing game!!!”

Athens Clue
Ranked #4 of 47 Fun & Games in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Athens Clue is the first 4D Escape Game Room experience in Athens. You and your team of 2-5 people are locked in. You have 60 minutes . You have to solve your way out. Can you escape?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Amazing puzzling game. You're locked into a room and you have to escape with solving a murder by tackling puzzles and hunting around the room for clues. A great way to spend an hour with your friends!!! Can you escape!?!?!?

5  Thank Haris G
in 5 reviews
"bonding"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We recommend it , for fun , suspense , and manny clues all In one hour.
Advice , go 4-5 persons its more fun .
Manny thanks to the nice staff. We are waiting for the new rooms - new stories.

2  Thank Valessakis
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great atmosphere and perfect staff! This place is absolutely favorite! The escape game is an unique experience what everybody must have! :-)

3  Thank RozsaMargareta
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Athens Clue was one of the best experiences we had in years. New, exciting, challenging, simply amazing. We were 5 people to enter Monroe Room, and thought how fun could it be... Though we couldn't escape the room we had enormous amount of fun and positive energy. The guys are super friendly, the challenges are smart and funny. Athens Clue is an absolute must!
The only clue we'd give is - hurry up finding the clues, you've got only one hour :)

3  Thank dontreplyme
See more reviews
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had no idea what this was about but luckily based upon her research, my nine year old daughter wanted us to do this and we LOVED IT! My family of six that consisted of two teenagers, a 9 and 3 year old and my wife. I am not exaggerating when I say its family fun for everyone! This was the best thing of Athens minus the site seeing of the ancient ruins. The challenge was an hour long but time did fly because we were having fun. I would write details but this particular game must remain a mystery until you try it for yourselves. I will and cannot express enough how my entire family enjoyed this attraction. It is not easy balancing what teenagers consider fun versus our younger children but this attraction was perfect for all. If you visit Athens, Greece and want a break from site seeing, go check out this place, you will not regret it. I highly recommend this to everyone!

3  Thank FG671