Review Highlights
Elias' alternative walking tour of Athens was a great experience

Reviewed August 30, 2016
J0hnR
Lafayette, California
Good vibe to the city

Reviewed August 24, 2016
475gunjanm
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I really loved walking the streets of Athens, looking at the graffiti, hidden side streets, living walls, pop-up cafes and amazing food. I thoroughly recommend it. Elias is a knowledgable local with a great sense of history for Greece and Athens.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We landed in Athens to enter Greece. It was such a beautiful welcome with amazing people and hospitable residents. Sunday night a great vibe at the city centre.
Thanks for giving it a beautiful start to our holiday

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank 475gunjanm
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Our guide was brilliant. Wonderful walking tour of the city. He brought the history of this great city to life. Especially the details of Greek drama. Can't recommend this enough. Enjoy - you won't regret it.

Date of experience: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I did the private Alternative Athens tour with Elias on my first day of arriving in Athens. It was such a great tour and a great way of discovering more about Athens beyond the Acropolis and the historical centre. Elias is very knowledgeable and keen to talk about the different aspects and contrasts Athens has to offer. Very happy to have done this tour as I saw beautiful parts of Athens I wouldn't have normally seen.
Try the wine/food tasting too, by the way, another great way of discovering what Greece has to offer on the wine/food front!

Date of experience: January 2016
elias36964, Ιδιοκτήτης at Athens Walkers, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2016

Thank you very much Rick.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

Elias guided me on the Alternative Tour of Athens, which was such a great way to spend an evening. I saw a number of interesting places that I would never have found on my own - and went back to next day to explore them further. This is an excellent tour and I thoroughly recommend it as well as Elias as a tour guide. He is engaging and knows a great deal about the history of different areas of Athens. He has many ties to the local community.

Date of experience: December 2015
elias36964, Ιδιοκτήτης at Athens Walkers, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Thank you very much!