“Perfect”

Ranked #17 of 3,031 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect lunch traditional
And with very good prices
Lovely atmosphere
And friendly staff
I highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing, personal was friendly and super nice! We tried all of the original greek food all in one eat

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you to all those who left 5* reviews. Particularly the one who said left it to the last day and wished hadn’t, because that is just what I ended up doing! Why - because this is a bit further out but turns out it’s a must not miss! I walked over from the Panthenaic Stadium which took about 25 mins and was greeted by lovely staff and mostly locals. Bread was half a lovely fresh large loaf for 1 and a complimentary large Greek Salad. Then they offered to keep selections coming until I was really full. So a gorgeous rice risotto, meatballs with chips, pork slow cooked in rosemary and lemon and then moussaka. Annoyingly too full then for some of the lovely fresh fish I saw. Generous sized small portions of each. That and 2 bottles of beer all for 10 Euros. I am cursed with honesty so checked with the owner that the bill was correct and it was. What a great find - have been coming to different parts of Greece for 36 years and this was without question the best local Greek Taverna I have enjoyed. I feel another lovely long weekend in Athens will be necessary just to come back and enjoy this Taverna again :)

1  Thank Wentthereandback_11
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I didn’t think it was great at all, I can believe it is rated this high. We were ignored for the first 45 minutes, no one came to tell us how this restaurant works. Apparently there is no menu and you just get several different dishes. We didn’t get offered drinks/water. Eventually we got food, paid 20 euros for 4 very small dishes. Food was good but still not worth the money because of very bad service.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

It’s amazing place with variety of Greek food. The atmosphere is really cosy. You can taste a lot of different food, all of them are delicious.