Very close to the sites (five minutes in the cab to Acropolis) , but far enough from the center that it's not so noisy. Lovely robes & slippers w/jaqcuzzi bathtub. Ask for room #211. Immediate and attentive room service. Free wi-fi in the cafe, with printer; or via cable in your room. Perfect access to the internet!
Manager and concierge was more than helpful. Free parking in their secure garage downstairs, and when it was full, they make a spot for you out front.
Lovely buffet breakfast and friendly staff. I can't say enough about this hotel.. in a word, brilliant! Highly recommend a stay at the Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens