We only spent one day and one night in this hotel, as we were coming from 6 days in Santorini, so my review will be limited. The rooms were very nice, cosy, clean and splendid bathroom. It's quite central in Athens and we managed to go round quite a bit in just 1 day. The hotel staff was very helpful, they also let us take breakfast on the first day, since we were going to miss it on the 2nd day due to an early flight. There is no pool (outdoor nor indoor) but on the whole we had a nice and comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splitty, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens