This hotel was very clean, the staff was very helpful, and it's located in a quiet neighborhood just a few minutes' bus ride from the city center. The restaurant food was tasty, and the breakfast buffets are generous (everything from scrambled eggs and slices of ham to fresh fruit and several types of bread, cereals, and rolls). Our room had a nice jacuzzi tub and the beds were firm and comfortable. We ordered room service twice and took several drinks from the mini-bar in our room, and our incidentals bill upon checkout was shockingly small. The free WiFi had a strong signal and we experienced no connectivity or loading issues. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens