“Best place for family and authentic Greek Food”
Review of Efcharis

Efcharis
Ranked #25 of 3,102 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monastiraki
Description: We are a greek restaurant mezedopoleio. We have greek cuisine fish pasta vegetarian vegan and also we have a (nice garden) in depth and (live music) every night from.18:00-00:00.Bread per person is( 0,70e) and water for person( 0,75 e.) We have (fast service) even if it is many customers in the restaurant. we have food lists from too many different countries! Greek, English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, Hebrew, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Russian, Turkish,Arabic, Dutch. with respect Efcharis
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Right near the acropolis, my family and I were treated to great authentic greek food & incredibly kind people who want to share there love of food and culture. From the moment we sat down and right down to us leaving we got nothing but kindness that even got free dessert. We will definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2016
Kostas B, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Efcharis, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

I really want to thank you through from my heart
all of you with your beautiful words and the @@@@@ stars!
I wish you and all your family
and those people you love and they love you
you will
be happy for many
many years!!

With All of my respect

Write a reviewReviews (3,890)

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

When local friends suggested this restaurant I was extremely cautious because it was in the heart of Monastiraki where generic 'tourist Greek' food is usually the go.

What a surprise to find a genuine high quality restaurant with great food, decent prices for the area and a wonderful atmosphere.

The olive paste that comes with the bread is well worth trying and immediately sets the place apart from the others as offering something different.

We ordered the large mixed meat platter and the large mixed seafood platter and neither of them disappointed in any way. They really were large enough to feed an army with plenty of choice and good quality produce. The beer was ice cold and the service was very attentive.

An added bonus was a two-man band that played traditional Greek music at a volume that was high enough to enjoy yet quiet enough to allow you to chat comfortably with dining companions. All the customers, tourists and locals alike, enjoyed clapping along with a few even getting up to dance.

Thanks for a great night.

1  Thank Q9186CQpeterk
Kostas B, Guest Relations Manager at Efcharis, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Reviewed August 2, 2016

the best food the best serves the best price!!!
very tender meat!!!and big quantity!!!
i recommend to go to this restaurant!!!
i have been many times there!!!!
and i eat different food every time. every thing it's perfect!!!!

1  Thank tomi1234567

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place restaurant for a last meal in Athens. We were greeted with a very friendly staff, and they helped us make our decision for what food to order.The wine and sangria excellent, and the souvlaki, salads, and moussaka are all excellent. There is traditional Greek music that is played in the restaurant, and the restaurant offers a very selection of Greek foods and drinks.definitely recommend this restaurant if you're in the area. The only caveat is that The restaurant waiters have placed water bottles on the tables, and if you open them, you will have to pay for it. Otherwise, fantastic restaurant

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Been there few years ago, took my son there too, he doesn't like pork or cheese so he took the lamb kebab and I had chicken souvlaki, for the first time since I got here. The kebab tasted good though I get the feeling it was not prepared there but rather the one you can buy in the market.
My chicken souvlaki was dry, both dishes accompanied by what looks like home made fries. Together with a beer and complimentary water melon total was 26 EUR.
Service was friendly and quick.
All in all average.