“Perfect food and perfect setting”
Review of Efcharis

Efcharis
Ranked #39 of 2,509 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monastiraki
Description: We are a greek restaurant mezedopoleio We have greek cuisine fish pasta vegetarian food and also we have a (nice garden) in depth and (live music) every night from.18:00-00:00 and on saturday 19:00-01:00!!!bread per person is 0,5euro and watwr for person 0,5euro. we have fast service even if it has many customers in our restaurant. depends of course and what you ordered!!! The restaurant offers to all our customers free dessert or fruit!!! we hope to see you soon with respect kostas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was absolutely starving for a good meal after a rough flight from the USA. After getting my subway ride and checking into the city, I took a walk into the Monastiraki area. After being bombarded by vendors, I wanted a great meal without paying an arm and a leg. I got just that at Euxapis. I had the lamb soulvaki platter and it hit the spot, both in taste and cost. I will be returning there this week to try their octopus!

Kostas B, Guest Relations Manager at Efcharis, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you for your review!!!

The tripadvisor is very serious
And responsible.

I hope to use it often!!!!

With much appreciation

Euxapis,efcharis

Write a ReviewReviews (2,044)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

friendly service, no problems changing things from the menu (sides, salads) in a location I expected to be expensive, but isn't.
We have been there a few times, we obviously liked it. Free WiFi, but that seems to be the norm in Greece. Hard to fault, check it out!
Oh yes, the portions are big, but fortunately we have a dog to eat what we couldn't.

1  Thank spikey2
Reviewed August 28, 2013

About a dozen of us rolled up after visiting the Acropolis and were made to feel so welcome.

My wife and I shared a Mousaka and a Greek Salad, both of which were generous and delicious. Whilst we were waiting, we were served with oil-coated toasted bread (scrummy) and water, whilst complimentary water melon followed.

A very nice meal in a very pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

As you're walking up and down monastiraki, all of the eateries are soliciting your business. We decided upon Efxaris and were more than satisfied with our choice. Service was fast and friendly, and food was beyond our expectations.
Even though waiters knew we were in town for a day, they still built a connection and made our meal memorable.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The food and environment were very good. The live music could be a bit more exciting and upbeat. The staff were very kind and welcoming. We were persuaded by the host in front of the reaturant.