“Perfect snack after many miles of walking”
Review of Loukumami

Loukumami
Ranked #76 of 115 Dessert in Athens
Cuisines: Greek, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Funky new patisserie/cafe in the center of Chalandri which offers the traditional Greek loukouma, authentic spanish churros, and the original french beignets. Here you will find a great variety of chocolate creams and sauces to create your own combination. We serve delicious home made ice creams, a great selection of coffees, milk shakes, and our signature chocolate drinks.
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The shop offers the traditional Greek lukumades which is a kind of donut. They were made immediately. They were hot crunchy and delicious. The perfect fuel for a day after many archaeological walks.
The prices are fine and the service is fast and good. Everyone speaks English and they have their catalogue in English too.
I suggest to combine the lukumades with a coffee or hot chocolate.

1  Thank Veros G

Reviewed June 10, 2014

after so much sugar you will definitely smile :) I had a set of lukumades for breakfast and wasn't hungry till evening. Really taste, open late and with free wi-fi

Reviewed December 26, 2013

After a visit to the center of Athens for shopping and sightseeing with the children, walking in panepistimiou, we discovered probably the best place to eat a quick snak! We tried almost everything... an absolute recommendation are the churros served in a bag with sugar and cinnamon and also the beignets with various fillings (framboise and pistachio my favorites). My son enjoined his loukoumades and my daughter her churros with an incredible chocolate dip! My husband who really likes loukoumades wants to go there every Saturday :) prices are very reasonable and the interior design of the place is very impressive!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Excellent greek snd spsnish loukoumades. Clean toilets. Friendly staff. Good inox equipment. Clean, new, well serviced by Michalis.

2  Thank Alexander L
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I discovered Loukumami while browsing the centre of Athens with my 3-year old son and was blissfully surprised to find a place that could make us both equally happy! Serving great coffee and prime-quality hot chocolate and an impressive selection of handmade deserts varying from sweet churros to beignets and the Greek classic "Lukumas", we had probably one of the nicest afternoons in the city! While I savoured a jazzy beignet filled with pistachio (!!!) my little one could not get enough of his cute little paper bag filled with crunchy churros sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar! A place where on top of the sweet delights, we also found a fun atmosphere and finally some child friendly attention! I couldn't help ordering another goodie bag with churros in chocolate dip for the ride back home!

1  Thank Evita-Olivia