3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$107
Agoda.com$107
Hurb$119
2,605 results
All reviews rooftop bar korres toiletries small pool modern hotel walking distance breakfast buffet executive room central location walked everywhere on foot side street visiting athens acropolis view neighborhood monastiraki greece square
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Fresh hotel is placed in very good location 10 minutes north to Monastiraki square. 3 minute walk from Omonoia metro.
Hotel facilities are new well maintained. rooms are clean but a bit narrow, every room has a small balcony with excellent bath room and high pressure hot water !
Breakfast is a must ! You will find here every thing with very high quality one of the best breakfasts I had in Europe.

The Hotel restaurant to the roof is great with excellent view.

If look for a nice clean hotel off the noise of Syntagma / Monastiraki it is an excellent pick.

BTW the metro is a pickpocket’s heaven, keep you valuables tight and locked, don’t expose your money notes any where remotely as you will be pickpocketed !!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ezrick
fresh36, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Fresh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2018

Dear Mr Ezrick,
Great to hear you loved Fresh - that's what we like to hear!
Great to know that everything was spot on from the cleanliness of the room to a warm and nice welcome. Come back and stay super soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2018

Hotel was really central and within a few minutes walk of Monistariki and Syntagma. Despite being in the centre the room was very quiet and you couldnt hear any traffic. There was fruit and wine in our room on arrival as it was our anniversary and fresh water everyday. Breakfast was superb and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank cathycE4158II
fresh36, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Fresh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear Mrs Cathy,
Thank you for the excellent review!

We're thrilled your time with us at our prime location was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It's lovely you enjoyed our clean rooms and efficient service so much.
It's not surprising that Fresh team took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued.That's what we like to see!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience!

Reviewed November 20, 2018

I've just come back from a weekend in Athens, staying at the Fresh hotel near Monastiraki.

I tend to visit Athens every year around this time and have stayed in a few different hotels in and around the city centre, within walking distance to the main attractions. Fresh hotel is located about 5-10 mins walk from the main square and the metro station at Monastiraki, with a direct train to the airport, as well as numerous restaurants, tavernas, shops in Monastiraki, Psirri, and a little further away in Plaka.

The service during my stay was excellent! Very friendly and efficient and the staff in the restaurant attentive during breakfast. The breakfast was probably my favourite part of the day. The selection of items was extensive, including lots of Greek dishes and items (I recommend the bougatsa!), as well as the continental breakfast items, e.g. eggs, cheeses, cold cuts, plus smoked salmon.

I was allocated a room on the 5th floor and it was clean and comfortable. I slept well both nights. The bathroom was fine. Toiletries by Greek brand Korres are provided. The shower was powerful and temperature easy to adjust and maintain.

It is worth mentioning that during my stay there was work being undertaken in the hotel, I think it was on the 2 and 3rd floors so there was the occasional bit of noise. Personally, it didn't bother me. This is the only reason I gave this hotel 4 "stars" instead of 5.

I would stay here again.

Room tip: High floor
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was spot on!
We are super happy that the team were so helpful and will be sure to pass on your special mention to them, also
we agree the breakfast at Fresh hotel is not to be missed!

We hope to see you back for many more stays in the future!

Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Yet another stay at this wonderful hotel in the centre of Athens. I can’t praise the hotel and the staff highly enough. I am greeted like a friend of the family by a courteous, friendly and professional staff. Excellent facilities, comfortable rooms and delicious breakfasts. The cosy rooftop bar is not to be missed!
Thank you Hotel Fresh!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mr Martin,
Thanks for staying with us, it's great to know you are such a fan of the Fresh hotel and you feel so welcome here!
It's really amazing to hear that.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your Athens home soon!

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I didn't sleep good in this hotel: bad was not comfortable, noise from street, cold. The room had big window-door going on balcony and looks like it's not well isolated. Also too many doors at the same place: entrance, bathroom, closet. I would change door to bathroom to moving one to make circulation easier.
Service is extremely friendly and polite. Breakfast is good, with a lot of choice. Price is reasonable.

Trip type: Traveled on business
fresh36, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Fresh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your feedback.

It's unfortunate you had such challenges during your time with us.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard so we'll discuss your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We hope for the chance to host you again soon for a more positive experience.