“Neoklassico Near Syntagma”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Syntagma
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great lunch in Athens. Very reasonably priced and we had 2 Gyro's, 2 appetizers and drinks for under 20 Euro.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I stopped in for a quick bite and weren't disappointed. The staff were very friendly (and spoke perfect English of course) and we got 2 gyros and a beer for under 8 euros! The food was delicious too.
The decor is more like a cafe than a restaurant, which is perfect for a lunch or snack bite, but not for dinner.
I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who wanted an authentic Greek bite on a budget.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I was skeptical initially that this place had good reviews just because it is cheap (and it's incredibly cheap - 2 euros for a gyro!). However I was pleasantly surprised that the food was great too - the best gyro I've ever had in my life! They have a lovely sauce on it that is amazing. On top of that service was fast and friendly, they sell beer and they are open late (we went at midnight). Only thing - this is a casual dining place so not the best if you are looking for ambience or a date place.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We just arrived in Athens after a long delay at the Istanbul airport and weren't keen to head out to somewhere far for a meal. Thankfully we stayed at Syntagma Sq area and chanced upon this great find!

Lovely place for a quick, casual meal, staff were great & hospitable and attentive.

Food was delicious and recommended for brunch, lunches or dinner but we're not sure what time they open/ close. We had dinner there around 8+pm that evening. The prices are AMAZING too!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a lovely, casual meal here during our recent stayin Athens. The prices are very good and the food is high quality. This isn't a fancy restaurant where you expect to take your time and enjoy many courses, but the food was very good and very good value. I would recommend it as a place to pop into for a casual lunch or dinner. The wine was very tasty and ridiculously cheap (€5 for 500ml!), the food was good, the wait staff were friendly and helpful. The one thing I was sad about was that there was no calamari on the menu - I had been hanging out for some!

I'd definitely go again.